Last update: January 2019
1. Confirmation and acceptance of this agreement
(1) This agreement is between the user (hereinafter sometimes referred to as "you") and Yougutu Xiamen Technology Co., Ltd. (and other related entities involved in the operation of any website or application within the company, collectively referred to as "yougutu" hereinafter) Or "us") on the use of Zebra Complaint Client Software and Zebra Complaint Webpage and the services provided in it ("the Service" or "Zebra Service"). By downloading, installing, using or accessing Zebra Complaint Software, you confirm and agree to all the terms of this agreement.
(2) Yougutu will revise the content of this agreement from time to time and announce it through www.bnan8.net. In addition, the agreements and business rules that Yougutu may publish from time to time are also an integral part of this agreement, and you should also abide by them. If you continue to use the UshareTube software or this service, it means that you are aware of and accept the modification or change of this agreement, and agree to the agreement and business rules issued by UshareTube from time to time. If you do not agree, you should immediately deactivate the Zebra Complaint Software and this service.
(3) When you use a particular Youkutu service, the service may have separate agreements, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "separate agreements"). Please read and agree to the relevant services before using the service. Separate agreement. Your use of the aforementioned specific services is deemed to be your acceptance of the relevant separate agreement.
(4) If your country or region excludes all or part of the content of this agreement, you should stop using this service immediately, otherwise, your continued use of this service will be deemed as your agreement to bear the relevant legal risks or legal liabilities.
(5) If any clause of this agreement is partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and are binding on you and Youkutu.
2. Account registration, use and cancellation
(1) You need to register a zebra complaint account before using this service. After registering for a Zebra Complaint Account, you can use part of the Youkutu service. You can also further apply for activation and use more Youkutu services (collectively referred to as "service accounts") after passing the verification.
(2) During the process of registering or activating a service account, real-name authentication of the service account, and using the service, you should provide Yougutu with your legal, true, valid and complete information (including but not limited to binding to the service account) Third-party account number, mobile phone number, etc.).
(3) The nickname, avatar, signature, message, etc. you set in the service account must comply with laws and regulations, and will not infringe the legal rights of other third parties, otherwise we may cancel your nickname, avatar, signature, and message, etc. .
(4) Please keep your service account information and password safe. You need to bear legal responsibility for the actions under your service account and password. When you suspect that there is an abnormal situation such as unauthorized use of your service account by others, please notify Ustock Rabbit immediately.
(5) You have the right to apply for cancellation of your service account in accordance with the account cancellation process provided by Yoututu. If you do not log in to the service account for a long time, Ustock has the right to reclaim the service account to avoid waste of resources, and any losses caused by this shall be borne by you.
(6) You agree and authorize Yougutu to inquire or verify your corresponding information through relevant agencies or organizations before and during the service period.
3. Access and use of Yougutu software
(1) License of software
Yougutu authorizes you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use Yougutu software. You can only use the Yoututu software for the purpose of accessing or using this service. All other rights not expressly authorized by this agreement are still reserved by Yougutu.
(2) Acquisition, installation and update of software
1. You can download the Zebra Complaint Software directly from the Zebra Complaint Official Website, WeChat Official Account and other channels, or you can obtain it from a third party authorized by Yougutu. If you obtain the Yougutu software from a third party that is not legally authorized, Yougutu cannot guarantee the normal use of the software, and will not bear any adverse consequences caused by this.
2. Yougutu has developed different Yougutu software versions for different terminal devices. You should choose to download the appropriate version for installation according to the actual situation.
3. In order to improve the user experience, improve the service content, and ensure the security of the service, Yougutu has the right to update the Yougutu software or change or restrict some of the functions and effects of the Yougutu software at any time.
(3) Please use the Youkutu software correctly, and you must not:
1. Delete the copyright information on this software and its copies;
2. Reverse engineer the software or try to discover the source code of the software in other ways;
3. Use, rent, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, publish, establish mirror sites, etc. of the content that Yougutu has intellectual property rights;
4. Copy and modify the data released to the terminal memory during the operation of the Yougutu software or the Yougutu software, the interaction data between the client and the server during the software operation, and the system data necessary for the operation of the Yougutu software. , Add, delete, link to run or create any derivative works, including but not limited to any third-party tools/services that are not expressly authorized by Yougutu to access the software and related systems;
5. By modifying or forging the instructions or data in the operation of the software, adding, deleting, or changing the functions or operating effects of the software;
6. Log in or use Yougutu software and services, or make, publish, and disseminate the above tools through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, and systems that are not developed and authorized by Yougutu;
7. Interfere with this software, its components, modules, and data by yourself or by authorizing others or third-party software;
8. Other behaviors that are not expressly authorized by Yoututu.
4. User precautions and code of conduct
(1) Notes for users
1. In order to provide you with effective services, Yougutu Software will use resources such as the processor and bandwidth of your terminal device. During the use of the software, you may incur data traffic costs. You need to learn about the relevant tariff information from the operator and bear the relevant costs yourself.
2. Yougutu will use its commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your data storage in Yougutu software and services, but Yougutu does not provide guarantees for this.
3. Yougutu has the right to determine the maximum storage period of a single user's data in the Yougutu software and Yougutu service according to the actual situation, and allocate the maximum data storage space for it on the server. You can back up the relevant data in the Youkutu software and services according to your own needs;
4. If you stop using the Yougutu software and the Yougutu service or the service is terminated or cancelled, Yougutu can permanently delete your data from the server. After the service is stopped, terminated or cancelled, Ustock Rabbit is not obliged to return any data to you.
5. Under any circumstances, you should not be gullible about borrowing money, asking for passwords or other property-related information. Involving property operations, please verify and confirm in advance, and please always pay attention to the relevant tips on preventing fraud and crime.
6. Yougutu may modify and change the charging standards and methods of the charging services according to actual needs; before the aforementioned modification, change or start of charging, Yougutu will make a notice or announcement on the corresponding service page. If you do not agree to the above modification, change or paid content, you should stop using the service.
(2) User responsibilities and obligations
1. You agree not to use Yougutu software and Yougutu services to engage in the following behaviors:
(1) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that violates national and local laws and regulations;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing content that infringes on the legal rights of others' reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.;
(3) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store information that violates the legal rights and interests of other users or third parties;
(4) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that involves the privacy, personal information or data of others;
(5) Publish, transmit, and disseminate harassing information, advertising information, spam, or content containing any sexual or sexually suggestive information;
(6) Publish, transmit, spread rumors, false information or other content that contains false information;
(7) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store information that interferes with the normal operation of Yougutu's software and services;
(8) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store other information that violates laws, regulations, policies, public order, good customs, and social ethics.
2. You can use Yougutu software and Yougutu service to publish opinions, data, text, information, user names, pictures, photos, personal information, video files, links and other information that are your original or you have the right to publish. ("Upload Content"). You guarantee:
(1) You own the intellectual property rights of the information you upload or have obtained legal authorization;
(2) Your uploading behavior and the content of the information you upload do not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party.
3. You understand and agree that: Any content that you publish on Yougutu Software, Yougutu can manage or delete it according to its own standards and position, without explaining it to you in advance or afterwards. The standards for management or deletion are also completely independently formulated by Yougutu, without soliciting your opinions or making them public to you.
4. If Yougutu finds that the information released, transmitted, disseminated, and stored by the user through the Yougutu software is one of the contents listed in item 1 of this article, Yougutu has the right to immediately stop the transmission, save relevant records, and deal with it accordingly. Report to relevant authorities.
5. Special agreement on market data services
(1) You agree to and abide by the terms and conditions of market data information in the attached table of this agreement.
(2) You agree and promise that you will not republish or disseminate all or any part of the market data provided by Yougutu Software or Yougutu Service in any way, or use it for index calculation and compilation, or for export Any tradable product, or for any other purpose.
Six, risk warning and disclaimer
(1) Risk warning
1. You confirm and promise that you should have a certain understanding of common sense in the financial market and be fully aware of the relevant market risks when using the Yougutu software or accepting Yougutu's services.
2. Any information provided by Yougutu software and Yougutu service (including but not limited to relevant financial information, market prices, data, charts and other information, information released by Zebra complaining users, and provided by guests invited by Yougutu Information), Yougutu does not guarantee its reliability, accuracy and real-time performance, nor does it indicate that Yougutu confirms its description or agrees with its views. Yoututu does not make any representation guarantee for the current or future value or saleability of any securities or investment products.
3. All content is for reference only, and does not constitute forecasts, investment income commitments, investment recommendations or other actual operational opinions. You should make careful judgments and screenings. The user is solely responsible for the consequences caused by this operation. Past performance should not be interpreted as future performance.
4. You confirm that you fully understand and agree with the risks prompted by UshareTube, and promise to take relevant risk prevention measures to avoid or reduce risks as much as possible, and you voluntarily assume any possible losses related to it.
1. You understand and agree that Yougutu does not guarantee that the service of Yougutu will meet your requirements, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness and accuracy of the service. Your use of Ustock Rabbit software and the risks of or caused by Youstock Rabbit services will be entirely borne by you. You are also responsible for all the consequences arising from your use of the service of Yougutu. Yougutu will not bear any responsibility for you. Such risks or consequences include but are not limited to:
(1) Service interruption, data or information loss, leakage or damage, and other losses and risks caused by computer viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, government actions, and other force majeure factors;
(2) Service interruption, data or information loss, leakage or damage, and other losses and risks caused by the failure of your or Yougutu’s computer software, systems, hardware and communication lines;
(3) Losses and risks caused by your improper operation or the use of Yougutu's service in a way that is not authorized by Yougutu;
(4) When you visit a third-party website through a link in the Yougutu software, the possible losses and risks caused by the third-party website and content;
(5) Your uploaded content is forwarded and shared by others, so the risks and responsibilities that may be caused by such dissemination;
(6) Risks and responsibilities caused by login failure, incomplete data synchronization, and slow page opening speed due to unstable network signals and small network bandwidth;
2. You confirm and agree that Yougutu will not respond to any performance failures, system, server or connection failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, violations of security, computer viruses, or malicious code related to Yougutu software or services of Yougutu , Damages, delays in operation or transmission, or failure to access, even if the company has been notified of the possibility of the above occurrence.
3. You confirm and agree that communications through or related to the Ugotutu software or Ugotutu service may cause interruptions, disappearance of messages, transmission delays, or data transmission errors due to the open nature of the Internet or other reasons.
4. You understand and agree that Ugutu Software, as an Internet software, may be affected by many factors. If you download, install, or access the Yougutu software contains viruses, Trojan horse programs or other malicious programs, which may threaten your terminal equipment and data security, or even affect the normal use of the Yougutu software, Yougutu will not be liable for this .
5. If you are involved in any product or service provided by a third party in the process of using Yougutu's service, Yougutu and the third party shall each be responsible for any disputes that may arise within the scope of the law and agreement; at the same time, you It must also comply with the user agreement or use agreement of the third party.
6. You confirm and agree that if you and a third party are involved in a complaint or other related disputes, Ugutu has the right to provide your subject information, contact information, complaint-related matters and other necessary information to the counterparty or relevant departments in the dispute. To protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and other parties; except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
7. You understand and agree that certain functions of the Ugutu software and Ugutu services will enable other third parties to learn about you. Yougutu is not responsible for any risks and losses arising therefrom.
7. Protection of intellectual property rights
(1) The intellectual property rights of Yougutu software content (including but not limited to web pages, interface design, layout framework, text, audio, video, pictures or other materials, etc.) are owned by Yougutu or other relevant rights holders. The trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Yougutu Software belong to Yougutu.
(2) You agree and confirm that Youkutu will be granted free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, and fully licensed rights and licenses for your uploaded content worldwide. Yougutu has the right to use the content for other legal purposes for commercial or non-commercial purposes, including but not limited to partial or complete copying, modification, adaptation, translation, assembly, splitting, promotion, distribution, broadcasting, performance , Interpretation, publication and sublicense.
8. Third-party software or technology
(1) Yougutu Software may use third-party software or technology (including open source code and public domain code, etc.), and such use has been legally authorized.
(2) If Yougutu Software uses third-party software or technology, Yougutu will package the relevant agreement or other documents in the specific folder of the software installation package through the attachment of this agreement in accordance with relevant regulations or agreements. , Or through open source software pages, etc., they may be expressed in the form of "software license agreement", "authorization agreement", "open source code license" or other forms. The aforementioned related agreements, other documents and web pages displayed in various forms are an integral part of this agreement and have the same legal effect as this agreement. You should comply with these requirements. If you fail to comply with these requirements, the third party or state agency may file a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, and request Yougutu to provide assistance, and you shall bear the legal responsibility yourself.
Nine, breach of contract and handling of violations
(1) If Yougotutu finds or receives reports or complaints from others that the user violates this agreement, Yougotutu reserves the right to delete and block the relevant content at any time without notice, and will impose the violation account on the account based on the seriousness of the behavior. However, it is not limited to warning, restriction or prohibition of using part or all of the functions, penalties from account banning to cancellation, and announcement of the processing results.
(2) You understand and agree that Ugutu has the right to penalize violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement based on reasonable judgments, take appropriate legal actions against any users who violate laws and regulations, and save relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations Report to relevant departments. The user shall solely bear all legal responsibilities arising from this.
(3) You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by a third party due to your violation of the provisions of this agreement or related terms of service; Should be compensated together.
X. Application of law and dispute settlement
(1) The entry into force, interpretation, performance and dispute resolution of this agreement shall all be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
(2) If there is any dispute or dispute between you and Yougutu, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the People's Court of Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, the People's Republic of China.